
Me and Mommy spend every day together. I love her lots. She gives me kisses and calls me "pumpkin." She holds me when I'm sad and feeds me whenever I want food. I think she's pretty nice to have around.
Every morning when the sun comes up Mommy lets me come into her bed and snuggle with her. Mommy knows I get a little lonely in my crib when the sun comes up. When it's dark outside I like to be cuddled up in my blankets and listening to my froggy, but the light reminds me how alone I am in my bed, so I like to be with Mommy.
All day, when I'm not napping, Mommy and me play and talk together a lot. She helps me stand up and changes my diapers. Sometimes we go shopping or take walks and sometimes we go to Grandma's house to play.
When Daddy gets home we go for walks, have dinner (why is my dinner different from Mommy and Daddy's?), and then watch movies until bed time. After my bath Mommy puts lotion on my arms and legs and wraps me up tight for bed.
So that's Mommy. She's nice, huh?
1 comment:
You DO have a great mommy, sweetie! Lucky you!
Post a Comment