Saturday, July 21, 2007

Grandpa


Check out me and Grandpa! Grandpa is a fun guy! He talks in a super deep voice and tries to scare me with it, but it doesn't work! (As if I could ever be scared of my Grandpa!) He likes to hold me and talk to me every time I visit, which is a lot. He and Grandma hang out all the time (I think they are related).

Grandpa is the guy who let me taste Daddy's birthday cake...I owe him big time for that one! He says I'm cute and that he loves me. He also understands that I need to sleep so often because I'm learning so much and need time to let it soak in. It's nice to have someone who gets it!

I have his name too. It's my middle name. Mommy says it's a family name and it used to be a last name. I don't get it.

Anyway, Grandpa likes me so much he is always telling Mommy to bring me over to visit him. If that's not love, what is?

I sure love my Grandpas! I understand I have two more, and apparently they're pretty "Great," but I think the ones I know are pretty nice too. Stay in tuned to learn about my Grandmas!

No comments: