Don't I look handsome? She says I wore little white gloves too, but she couldn't find them for this picture.I wasn't sure how it was going to work, but I wasn't scared (nothing scares me except the microwave door closing and big loud sneezes). Daddy took me to the front of the room and a lot of people helped him hold me. I know I probably shouldn't have, but I couldn't help peeking. I wanted to watch Daddy. He was saying very nice things about me. I sure love him.
He says Heavenly Father told him what to say about me. Wow! He says Heavenly Father knows me so well he knew what I needed to be blessed with. I already knew that, but it's one of many things I'm just not able to talk about, so it's nice that Daddy and Mommy know without having to be told.
A lot of people came to see me be blessed. They are all in this picture...
That's Me and Daddy and Mommy in the middle. I also see Grandma and Grandpa. There's Pop and Yaya. Oh, and Aunt Karren, Uncle Gordon, and Aunt Alli! That was nice of all of them to come see Daddy bless me. It was a very nice day... Hey! Where's Uncle Greg and Aunt Courtney? Where's Uncle Matt and Aunt Buffy? Where's Uncle Stu? How DARE they miss my blessing! They better have a darn good reason for missing my big day...
Okay, so Mommy says they wanted to come, but they couldn't manage the flight. She says sometimes grown up people can't do everything they want - just like little guys like me.
Yeah right! Like I'm going to fall for that one! Nice try, Mommy! Grown up people can do anything! But, I do understand not being able to get the flying part down. It took me a couple of tries too. Don't worry Uncles and Aunts in Utah, just keep working on it and soon you'll be able to get through a flight without crying once. I almost did it last time. Anyway, see that you make it to my special day next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment