While in Utah I met a very especially nice boy - Daddy's cousin Isaac. He's perfect, just like me... I can see it in his eyes. He is sweet and special and he knew just how to say hi to me. He was gentle and just patted me so nicely.
We really liked each other right away. Isaac's mommy says he likes babies like me. I think that just shows how great he is. He is different from everyone else in the family, but it's a good kind of different. 
He gave me kisses before we left and I miss him now that we're gone. He is the only person I've ever met who I know is still as close to Heavenly Father as I am, and always will be.
1 comment:
glad to see Isaac had a new buddy, he sure is baby crazy. Thanks for the pictures guys!
-Britta
Post a Comment