Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Swimmed

So, remember that big bath tub at Grandma's I talked about earlier? I got a little mixed up. Turns out it was a swimming pool! I found out all about it a few weeks ago when I went to vist my friend Sam (Mommy wants me to add his last name. Stoltenberg... right? oh well, anyway...) His mommy said we could go swimming. I had no idea what that meant until we got there.

Turns out ALL my friends were there to swim! Michael, Abby, Emmy, Alice... well, we were missing Henry, Emily, and Hugh, but everyone else was there for a surprise! They seemed to already know about swimming pools, so I had to pretend I did too. Gotta be cool, ya know...

Mommy put me in these dark blue, Tigger diapers just for swimming. I was so cute in them. Chicks dig Tigger.

I got in a little slowly at first (it was very cold). But Mommy got in with me, so I didn't complain... See how brave I was? Pretty cool for me! But, just wait! The swimming pool got a lot deeper! I was so scared, but Mommy stayed with me.
It was so cold I was shivering and I got in all the way a few times (very wet and scary!) but I wouldn't let Mommy get me out. Swimming is the best fun! Almost as cool as watching trees at the park on Fridays! I splashed and kicked until I just couldn't anymore.

Then Mommy had my cozy green towel ready and I got warm really fast. When everyone went home I ate my lunch and took a long nap... can you believe what a great day I had? I Swimmed!!!

No comments: