Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Three Generations of Lyles

I am the third generation of boys in my family. Pop is the first. Daddy is his oldest son. And I am Daddy's oldest (and so far ONLY) son. That makes three. (At least, Mommy says so, but I technically can't count that high yet) Here's a picture of the three of us...
We're not the only boys in the family, but I don't have a picture of ALL the Lyle boys, so this will have to do. Pop is there for Uncle Bob, Daddy is there for Uncle Matt and Uncle Greg, and I am there for ME!

Daddy says we just need a picture with Nana and Pop to make it a Four Generation picture. That wouldn't be all boys, but Nana's cool and I don't mind if she plays with us. We just have to find a good time for this picture to happen. Then I can put it up here for everyone to see!

That's my job, you know. To put all these pictures up. Everyone wants to see them. That's 'cause I'M in them! And I'm a Precious Angel Boy. Grandma says so, so it must be true.

No comments: