Oooohhh, fish are cool!She also has a doggie named Boss. Boss is a REAL doggie, not like my littler Blue Doggies. He's very, very big, but not scary at all. He came up to look at me, very politely...

I didn't mind, but everyone shooed him away and I think it hurt his feelings. He went away and stared out the big window at the rain...

Mommy felt sad for him and called to him. He ignored her for a while, but finally he looked back and realized we wanted him to come back.

He looked so sad I thought he'd never get over it, but soon he came over to see me again. Check it out! He liked the taste of my toes... just like me! (I'm getting better at catching those toes, by the way!)

So, Boss and me - we're pals. He likes my smell and my toes. I like his tail and fuzzy fur (he got it all over Mommy! So cool! I do the same thing with drool!)
I like the Blue Doggies in my toy bin, but I think some day I'd like to have a REAL doggie like Boss too.
No comments:
Post a Comment