Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Great Grandpa Arnold

So I finally understand what a Great Grandpa and Grandma are! It turns out Nana is one of my Great Grandma's, but I was confused by the different name. We went to Utah and I met Great Grandpa Arnold and Great Grandma Nadine. They are Yaya's Mommy and Daddy! Got it! Very Cool!

This is me and Great Grandpa Arnold...
We got along really well, as you can see.

Great Grandpa Arnold likes to take pictures of everyone. He has a very cool camera and I think he even got a few of me at the parties! He speaks very softly and smiles all the time. He never did anything to scare me and I had to smile every time I saw him. Happy people make me happy too!

At the big dinner we went to there was a movie playing. It was pictures with music. I think Great Grandpa Arnold took all the pictures. How did he get them on the TV? He must be very clever! There were pictures of a little girl that Mommy says are Yaya when she was little! Even as little as me! And Great Grandpa Arnold was her Daddy. He must have been a really Great Daddy to be a Great Grandpa now!

2 comments:

Alli said...

I see love there

Brad said...

Laura I was just looking at the new pictures and commentary. Thanks so much for doing this it really is special to those of us that are so far away and missing you all. Love Brad