Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Swinged!

I discovered something really cool while in Utah. It's called a "Swing." Mommy took me on one, and she wouldn't let me do it by myself, but I got to hold the chains.

I was a little freaked out at first, but I got used to the flying feeling and then it was a good fun thing! It got even better when Daddy came and pushed us. He's very strong and we went very high.

I had so much fun that I couldn't help talking about it. When I get excited the first thing I do is talk. And for some reason Mommy and Daddy think it's really funny. They laugh at everything I say. I don't even know what I'm saying and I'm funny! Cool!

So, I have decided swings are tons of fun. I think there are some near our house, so my next project is to get Mommy to take me to the park and see if we can't find the swings.

1 comment:

CLyle said...

It was so much fun to get to see you guys for the family reunion!