Friday, September 28, 2007

Making Music

Yaya sent me a VERY interesting new toy. It's red (way cool) and makes music when you push certain buttons. I have no idea which buttons do what, but I keep trying and I'm sure I'll get it. It's one of the few things Mommy will actually let me play with.
It also has a blue and yellow thing that is most excellent for filling mouth space. My mouth is almost big enough to fit the whole thing in and I keep trying.

Every once in a while, for no reason at all, the big red part makes really loud sounds. It scares me a little, but it's interesting too. It only does it when I suck on the yellow and blue part. Maybe it doesn't like me sucking on it. This requires more investigation.

The best part, of course, is the music that comes out of it. It plays fun, noisy music that I really enjoy. Yaya guessed just what I would like. She's a very clever guesser, though I think Mommy told her I like red. So, check it out, Yaya! I love this thing!

2 comments:

Yaya said...

What cd should we get for him when we visit?

Bellamama said...

Brady would love a French CD, if you can find one that's children's songs. I'll have Brock look and see if he can find one he likes, or if you can find one without his research, great!
Also, he is getting a taste for Classical music (Mozart, Bach, etc.) so anything in that area would be welcome.
-Brady's Mommy