Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dorothy

Sorry about that last entry. Mommy and I usually work on this together, but I really thought I'd like to see what I could do without her help. She agreed to add the picture, but I told her I'd do the writing by myself. Well, it was fun, but even I have no idea what I was talking about! Oh well...

So, this is Dorothy... Mommy says she is "Paul's Mommy." Is that Daddy's Uncle Paul? I didn't know he had a Mommy too! Does everyone have a Mommy? I thought I was special...

Daddy says, yes, everyone has a Mommy, but mine is the best. Well, that's okay then.

I liked Dorothy. She actually listened to my stories and she had a nice face and kind eyes. I liked her so much I thought I'd show her my tongue...
I thought she might appreciate how interesting it is, and I was right. She liked it as much as I did! We were good friends by the end of the night. Daddy says we are not officially related to her, but we love her just the same. Well, I can see why!

No comments: