They fit just fine and look great. This is one of the many interesting things I've learned from Aunt Alli. Aunties are full of fun ideas like that. They teach you things your Mommy would never, ever think of and then when you show Mommy, she yells at them, not you. Pretty good deal, I think. Aunties are also great to play with.
See how Aunt Courtney and Aunt Buffy play with me both at once!
Aunties know great games and play with you until you are out of energy. They make you laugh and laugh and then, when you get hungry or tired, they give you back to Mommy or Daddy. Aren't they just the smartest to know to do that?But, bestest of all, Aunties are full of loves.
They hug and cuddle and kiss. See how good a cuddler Aunt Karren is?
Yep, I love having Aunties and I can't believe the lucky guy I am to have four of them! They live in different places, though. You know, I think I might get loved to death if they were ever all in the same place at once. I'll have to see if I can arrange it somehow...
No comments:
Post a Comment