Monday, October 15, 2007

Mountain Climbing

One day Daddy got to stay home all day, so we decided to go out. We went to a big place where they make little candies called "Jelly-Belly" beans. I wasn't allowd to have any. Figures.
We walked around the whole place and at the end we got to take a picture with a very, very big bean. It was a VERY big bean, but I wasn't scared. Nope, not me.
It was a fun place, but the next place we went was much cooler!

We drove to the top of a great big mountain that Daddy says was named after the devil. Who is the devil? Do I want to know? Mommy says I'll know when I'm older. I'm sure tired of hearing that.
I liked the mountain, especially the view. And it had been raining, so everything smelled nice and Mommy and Daddy made splashes when they walked.

We looked and looked at all the big world around us. Wow, it was beautiful! I love being outside and this was an exceptional outside. I couldn't stop smiling at everything and everyone!

After we went to the top of the mountain, we walked on a couple of dirty walking places. They are called "paths" or "hikes." Whatever they are, they were very interesting and I saw all sorts of amazing plants and rocks.
Daddy showed me everything, but some things he wouldn't let me touch. Like those pretty red leaves that grew all over the place. So pretty, but Daddy says they are very bad to touch. Oh well.

I liked the great big mountain. I had so much fun that I got worn out and slept all the way home. It was a very nice day to have Daddy with us.

No comments: