Friday, October 5, 2007

Jam

This is about the first time I tasted jam. I like jam.

I'm not allowed to have it very often, so when I take the biggest licks I can get. What I couldn't figure out was how to get inside the bottle. What's with lids anyway? All they do is make my life harder than it needs to be.

Uncle Greg gave me this jam. Mommy and Daddy were eating breakfast and while they weren't looking Uncle Greg slipped it to me. When Mommy and Daddy saw they laughed and let me lick it up. Normally I wouldn't be allowed, but it was a present and we were on vacation, so they said "just this once." Actually, I think Daddy would have let me eat it anyway, but Mommy's pretty strict about what I get to eat.

While I was eating everyone started laughing at me. I don't get it. Did I do something funny? I wasn't even trying! Dang I'm good!

When Daddy finally took it away I wasn't all that upset about it. I had really had enough. Still, looking back I wish I had slipped a little into a pocket, or under my chins or something. They haven't let me have any since and I wouldn't mind another taste... hint hint!

2 comments:

greg lyle said...

It was so much fun to have you visit! We'll give you jam anytime Brady.

Yaya said...

It is so great to get caught up with Brady on his Blog. He looks exactly like Brock at that age! What a cutie - can't wait to play with him next weekend