When we got there I saw, guess what? SWINGS! I just knew we had some near our house! I just knew it! This time I got to sit in the swing all by myself. Aunt Alli pushed me and made funny noises that I had to laugh at. She's a lot of fun. Alice played on the swing next to me and she went so high I couldn't see her most of the time. I don't know how she did it! I would have been so scared!
I was nervous for her, but she just laughed. She is very brave, I think. Maybe some day I'll go that high too... yeah, right! I'm not crazy, you know!When Alice was done swinging, Sam got in the other one and his mommy pushed him. He went pretty high too, but not so high that it scared me.
You know, it's funny, but Sam didn't look like he was having much fun on his swing. Weird. Doesn't he know swings are fun? Well, I had a good time anyway. We'll have to go find those swings again sometime. The park didn't just have swings though. It had a big, tall, long thing that Aunt Alli and I fell down. Mommy called it a "slide." Aunt Alli was very scared, but I was just fine.
Honestly, I couldn't figure out what was going on. I was just sitting in Aunt Alli's lap and felt a little wind in my face. Then it was over and didn't know anything had happened until Mommy showed me the picture.I really like the park. I like my friends. I like the swings. I'm curious about the slide and plan on checking it out next time we go.
Aunt Alli was fun to play with. I'm glad she came over that day. She is one of my four favorite aunts!
1 comment:
You're my favorite nephew!!!
Post a Comment