Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Things that Make Me Smile

I like to smile and laugh and lately I've been thinking about some of the many things crack me up. Things like Knuckles the Blue Dog are always a reason to give a big grin.

I also find I just have to smile when Mommy points the camera at me. The camera is one of the first things I discovered, since it was being pointed at me pretty much from the moment I was born. I like to get as close to the camera as possible... it's very shiny and interesting.

One of my favorite things to do is get changed. I just hate being dirty in my pants, so when Mommy or Daddy change me, I just couldn't be more pleased. Besides, now and then I get to be the Nude Dude and THAT is just the best fun there is!

Tickles are good if you want to just laugh and laugh. The tummy, toes, chin, and even the back are all very good places to be tickled. Tickles are a very good game.

Smiling is fun to do by itself too, and I really enjoy acting like a big boy, like here with my jeans. Don't I look all grown up? So many wonderful things to smile about in this great big world, who can blame me for giving a smile to everyone I meet? And now that I have a tooth (Mommy says I'll get LOTS!!) my smile is more charming than ever!

1 comment:

CLyle said...

Your first tooth, Congratulations Brady! Soon you'll get to venture into the world of solid foods.
Love you! Uncle Greg and Aunt Courtie