Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Uncle Stu Been Blessed Too

Remember how I told about being blessed? I got to wear that nice creamy sleeper and got all wrapped up in the soft white thing. Well, apparently, Uncle Stu was blessed too! Mommy says it happened a long time ago before I was born. That would explain why I don't remember. When he was blessed he wore this thing...

Mommy put me in it and I can't believe it fit! I mean, have you seen my Uncle Stu!? He's not a little guy like me... so how do I fit his clothes?

Mommy says Uncle Stu was once as small as me, but he grew big. I DON'T believe it! He was never as small as me. Then again, I did fit that blessing outfit.

By the way, don't you just love the brown? Uncle Stu was seriously stylin'! I never get to wear stuff like this! Mommy puts me in overalls and fuzzy sleepers. I only got to wear this thing 'cause Mommy wanted to see me in it really quick. As soon as she had taken the picture, she took it right off again and I haven't seen it since. I guess she gave it back to Uncle Stu.

Uncle Stu, if you're not using it any time soon, can I borrow it again? Pleeeeease?

No comments: