Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bottle Battles

So, Mommy's got this funny idea lately that I should be drinking out of bottles more often. Whatever! I don't mind bottles in general. I mean, now and then a bottle is a good thing. I like them on planes, first thing in the morning, or if I want juice. I'm pretty good at holding them too. See how I can keep it in my mouth? I'm a Big Boy.

...However, that does not mean I want one all the time.

Mommy thinks that because I'm sometimes in the mood for a bottle, I should have them twice a day now. I have tried to let her know that I don't approve of this change in my routine, but she doesn't listen. It's amazing, especially considering how loudly I make my wishes known. She just ignores me and keeps giving them to me. To tell you the truth, I actually really like the food inside these bottles. Tasty stuff.

...but, that is not the point.

I give in eventually, of course. Well, come on! When you get hungry enough, food is food! But one of these days I'm going to show her and not eat it. Well, maybe. That bottle food really is very tasty...

No comments: