He's pretty good at it, though Mommy helps me most of the time now. Whatever... as long as I get to eat, we're good.See there's this thing called a spoon and it comes in lots of colors. It's nice to bite by itself, but sometimes, somehow, it loads up with stuff that Mommy calls "Cerial" and I like it.
I see it coming and I get so excited! It's yummy! Different from milk and thicker, but very tasty!It can come in different flavors. I like it plain or sometimes with fruit (bananas, apples or peaches).

I don't always like it with fruit. Sometimes I just don't want sweet stuff. The other day Mommy gave me my cerial and then gave me some apple stuff by itself... Whoa! WAY too sweet! She made me try it a few times, but it just got worse and worse. She only gave it up when I stopped opening my mouth. Apparently if I open my mouth they think it means I want more!
My only complaint about eating this new stuff is that I'm not allowed to do it myself.
What's that about? Hey! I'm getting much better with my hands and I would try very hard to resist the temptation to share my food with the floor. It's not like Mommy and Daddy are very good at getting it in my mouth either. Well, I think it looks pretty good on me!
1 comment:
Oh. My. Goodness. Can you say "cereal much"?
Post a Comment